Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Father's Day

I read Shauna's post about their wonderful Father's Day, and it reminded me of how great ours was too. We have 9 am church, so breakfast was quick, but good. I cookoed way too much food, and was excited to have the leftovers for the next day. Anyway, at church, they handed out big hunks to all the men. Jay was gnawing on his, and broke a back molar in half. It was a tooth he'd had a prior root canal on. Not fun. Then, Jay fed James green beans during Sunday School, after which James lost his lunch- everywhere. One lady was a little disgusted with the mess, but 2 others jumped up and cleaned up the mess while Jay took James to the restroom to finish throwing up and to clean them both off. Jay came to get me in primary so I could take them home. I got someone to fill in with the part of sharing time I was helping with, and drove them to the house. Later in the day, James threw up on me. We spent the day cleaning up messes, including when Janna accidentally dumped out all the leftover breakfast when she was trying to get something out of the fridge. Bummer!

1 comment:

Jennifer Salmon said...

Hi Tami,
How have you been? I am excited to see that you are expecting another one and i am as well. I will be due on Jan. 2. I hope you don't mind I added your blog on mine. Love ya- Jen