Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day




I dragged Jay to our stake Valentine's dance Friday night since we're the activities chair people for our ward. He was less than thrilled to go, and we held down our chairs well. He kept saying he didn't want to dance (I'd only made him promise to dance one song), so I gave him an option. I told him either we could go make out in the parking lot, or he could dance one song. He chose to dance- the last song. We got Casa Manana for dinner after the dance, and returned home to a house full of decorations and cookies. Ariel and Cami watched the kids while we were gone, and did lots of fun stuff.

4 comments:

Cami X said...

No one took a picture of you guys all decked out? I was so unaware of this! You looked so good in your red dress too! :(

Cami X said...

No one took a picture of you guys all decked out? I was so unaware of this! You looked so good in your red dress too! :(

Rachel said...

wow tami. make out in the parking lot? how could he turn down that offer? hahah i didn't know you were still eighteen. hahha jk love you sister

Cami X said...

So my first comment looks retarded now, but I just want to let everyone know that there were NOT pictures when I made my first comment. Tami, when I look at the picture of you, I start singing Lady in Red in my head, and I don't even really know the words.