Monday, September 21, 2009

Crafty


Saturday we had a Relief Society Super Saturday full of crafts, which I love to do when someone else tells me what to do. The idea part is hard for me. Anyway, I made these, which I am in LOVE with, and want to make lots more. Maybe for my kids rooms. Someday when they have rooms versus one room. Off track again. I also made necklaces for all the girls, and some "Ho Ho Ho" Christmas blocks. It was a busy day. I had Janna with me to help with Suzee, but she ended up doing most of the craft stuff while I held Suzee. Thanks Amy and Dustin for watching the other 6. They had a blast.

3 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

The name blocks are cute, you will have to teach me how some time.

Hopefully this is an outside dog!!

Kim and Adam said...

The name blocks are cute, you will have too show me how to make them sometime.

So is this dog an outside dog!!

brentanderrin said...

good job tami and janna... those are so cute!!!