Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Much To Do...

And so little time. I really want to add pictures, but I lost my camera. I think at the fair. After I took pictures of "Oreo" the newest member of our family. He's a cow. Yes, Jay bought a cow.

Last week Jay, Suzee and I went to Reno for a trade show. It was great. I lost all those pictures with my camera.

Then we did a booth at the fair, complete with sixteen plus batches of homemade ice cream and some homemade root beer. We also went on rides and stuff. I lost all those pictures too. I could handle having to save to buy a new camera, but I'd really like those pictures, especially since all the kids plus Sean rode the "bull" ride, and I had some good pictures of that.

Then Saturday night I got the chills pretty bad and thought it was just from being cold after getting out of the pool. It wasn't. I got the flu. After Dad and Patty's homecoming talks on Sunday, I was in bed the rest of the day, and most of Monday. Fever, chills, body shakes, nasty. I feel much better today, but I still want my camera.

Last night I drove to the fairgrounds and looked around where I last remember having it. Not there. This morning I called the fairgrounds office to check lost and found. Not there. It will be nothing short of a miracle if I find that camera. Me herding the kids back to the car by myself must have distracted me from making sure I had everything. I was sure I had it though.

1 comment:

Sean Rickert said...

Oh Tami I'm so sorry! I hope the camera shows up and I really hope you feel better. I wish there was something we could do! We love you!