Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ranch Trip 01/18/10







For Martin Luther King Day my family came to visit. My mom took Lilly birthday shopping. After that, we drove out to the ranch and my dad helped Jay and Sean with a couple of projects. We had lunch in a little sprinkle of rain- luckily it never got very bad. We drove by Dad and Patty's to see what they've been working on at their house. Then we went to dinner with my family, my aunt Sherri and uncle Clel, and Sean and Cindy's family. Cami was our waitress, and we had a wonderful dinner.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I didn't know they went down that day...fun! Did you take all the kids to Casa? If so, I wish you took pictures of that!

Cami X said...

I still laugh when I remember them talking about 8 kids coming and what other families had to be coming with kids and watching the other waitresses' faces when I reminded them the 8 kids was all our family.
Priceless.