Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mesa Day 03/08/10




There's always a contraption at my parents house, whether it's the Grandpa Train, or the upside-down bicycle. This time it was this giant see-saw or teeter-totter or whatever you want to call it. Apparantly it's already drawn blood, so user beware. Rachel's sadies date was on it with other people and ended up with 8 stitches the night before the dance. The only time I got scared was when Jason got on the other side and almost made me flip over the top.

We went to Mesa for the Martindale party at Organ Stop Pizza. It was so crowded and people kept trying to steal our reserved seating, but we had a good time anyway. My kids were mesmerized by the organ music and the lights. It was fun to see many of my cousins I hadn't seen in years! And their kids I had never seen.

No comments: