Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleepover

Aunt Cindy was brave and hosted a cousins sleepover at the office- upstairs. Brave. We grilled hotdogs and hamburgers for dinner, Cindy painted all the girls firgernails, then popcorn and 2 movies. I think the kids loved it enough to do again. I got a text from Cindy at 11:38 pm (I was home, fast asleep) saying that Brook had just showed up. This means she unlocked the doors at our house, and walked over to the nursery by herself. Cindy had a hard time sleeping after that- thinking Brook might wander off again.

Jared Jacob
Jay, Jr.
James
Jonathan
Janna
Suzee
Lia
Krista
Brook
Lilly
Katelynn
Sam
Abbey
Camping out watching the movies
I think she ended up with 15 who stayed the night, plus the rest of us who were in and out with babies. Cindy is brave.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

LOVE!! That sounds SO fun! I wish I could have come to the sleepover! I would have loved that!

Cindy said...

It was a blast! and we will definately have to do them again!