Friday, February 17, 2012

Babies

A few weeks ago, on January 29, on a Sunday afternoon, I was helping the kids make treats. I was thinking that it was getting close to when Shauna wanted to get pregnant, so I walked over to my phone to text her to ask if she was pregnant yet. When I picked up the phone, it showed she had just sent me a message saying she was pregnant!!! Due October 3rd.
4 days later, she sent me a message that said "I dreamed ur pregnant."
Little did she know I was already suspecting I could be.
On February 6, I finally took a test, and even though I half expected it, I was shocked when it was positive. Due October 8. No birthdays in October yet.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That's so crazy. I didn't realize that you were literally going to text me right then to ask if I was.

Kirsten said...

I love this story! I bet these two cousins are going to especially close!