Thursday, July 26, 2012

update 12- randoms and my birthday

Jay hung blinds in our bedroom/office. 

Dad time after church.

Cousins dressed up as teachers.  You can't see the moles they put on their faces.

Homemade jalapeno poppers. They were amazing.

4th of July parade- Emma and Joseph.

I ordered a cake this year.

Jay surprised me with a giant bouquet with patriotic everything.

Last year on my birthday I was on bedrest with these two in my belly.

He spoiled me- made barbecue chicken, smoked a roast, made homemade root beer and homemade rocky road ice cream.  It was an awesome day.




Because cake wasn't enough, we made a couple mud pies to share.  After swimming and dinner, we watched the fireworks.  Fun way to end the day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hahah crap.. since when did teachers have to have moles on their faces?! Better work on growing one of my own! I am so amazed at how old BOTH sets of twins are looking! It's especially emotional for me to watch the girls getting so old and mature :) And I want all the food you mention in this post.