Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to School!

Today is the first day back to school. Everyone was excited, but mostly Bob. He couldn't wait to get out the door. He got a teacher we haven't had before, so we'll see how things go. Abbey and Emma informed me that they're getting older, and no longer can use their lunch boxes from last year (Disney Pricesses). Hannah Montana or High School Musical would be much more appropriate. Janna slept in her school clothes, even though she wasn't supposed to. They had a hard time going to sleep last night with all the excitement. Weird to have only 3 at home.

8 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

I didn't think Abbey and Emma liked to match. They look excited. I am glad Bob I mean Jay is excited for school hope it goes okay!! It is weird to think you are going to have 8 kids and you are not even 30 yet you are almost done!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's so cute that they are so excited!

Jenn said...

they all look cute Tami. hope the first day went good, I can't wait to hear all about it from them.

Rachel said...

Aw i am so proud of my nieces and nephew! they all look so cute and ready for school! i loook forward to the next post explaining how they liked it.

Shauna said...

Abbey & Emma are way too old. I feel like I don't know them! I'm surprised they wanted to match... is it okay cause they're in different classes? Did they like it? And yay Bob is smiling!!!

Nicole said...

i can't believe you have 4 kids in school! your house must seem so calm in the day. i hope they are having fun at school! your kids are so cute!

Torgersons said...

I didn't have any idea you had a blog! I'm so pleased I found it! Your kids are darling.

Josh and Nat said...

I can't believe how big your twins are! I always said someday I was gonna tell them that they were the size of my hands when they came home from the hospital. Your kids are all so pretty... bob is handsome!