Friday, August 8, 2008

Goin' On A Bear Hunt

It's a song a vaguely remember from my younger years. Bob learned it his first day of school, and couldn't stop singing and telling me all about it. The second day went okay, and Bob told me he got his name on the board. I thought that was a bad thing, but not in his class. He got a treat and his teacher told he is so well behaved. Bob??? We're still working on the name thing. Sometimes she calls him Bob and sometimes she calls him Jay. He usually will answer to either now. Anyway, last night we had a HUGE monsoon storm with amazing thunder and lightning. It lasted for a while, and apparently awoke Bob from his slumber, because I heard screaming coming from the kids room. I toke Jay's phone as a flashlight since the power was out, and found Bob standing on the top bunk fighting with his sheets. He was yelling "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" I tried to get his attention, but he was so focused on the sheets. He eventually calmed down and laid on the floor in our room until the storm had passed. This morning he told me he doesn't like the bear song anymore because he was dreaming about it and it was scary. Who know what was going on in his little mind last night!

No comments: