Monday, December 1, 2008

Bob's Birthday




Bob celebrated his 6th birthday on the day after Thanksgiving- the 28th. I took him shopping on the worst day of the year to get a new pair of tennis shoes- that's the only thing he asked for. I was thrilled when he found a pair he liked right away. I was less thrilled when we got home from the store and he busted open a can of diesel with an axe, and that wonderful fuel coated his clothes and new shoes. He said the girls told him to do it. I've washed his laundry 3 times, and it still smells. We had Merry Main Street that night, but left early to go eat his Transformers cake. He did not want to pose for any pictures all day. I told him it was my right to get pictures of him on his birthday, but that didn't fly.

1 comment:

Douglas Family said...

I have to agree that it is your right to get pictures for his birthday, but I don't think that includes pictures where he looks happy. Some day you will be able to show those grouchy pictures off and remind him what a pain he could be :)