Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dilation


I went for my 36 week check up/Group B Strep test today, and asked the doctor to check to see if I was dilated. I had a very uncomfortable Sunday. He said he didn't want to, but since I'd been having contractions, he did. He said "Oh yeah. You're 3 maybe 4 cm." I knew it. Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up yet because I always dilate early, but don't go into labor for a while. Jay says I at least have to wait until Feb. 1st so the baby will be born in the right month for the birthstone he chose. I'll try. This picture is almost 2 weeks ago. I might delete it soon.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I keep forgetting your due date is near! And of course your skinny minny everywhere except your belly. Lucky! Are you going to Mesa for Jason's big arrival tomorrow?

Rachel said...

tami, no!! hahah why is this on? our brothers will not like this. haha