Monday, June 1, 2009

Palms and Grass

Suzee and me on the bench swing that I had Jay turn to face west rather than east so I could see the beautiful work he's done.
Lilly playing dead under the swingset- waiting for someone to notice her.
James and the bullet bar.
Emma snuck up on James.
Abbey made a star with a tape measurer and wanted me to take a picture.
Suzee in her cute little swimsuit.
Suzee in the bucket swing.
Emma and Abbey showing their manicures.
Ah, the beauty.
Pool, palm trees, grass, garden, barn, house.


My Saturday was fabulous! My new swimsuit from Shade got here (after we were done swimming, but it's here), the crew installed 4 BEAUTIFUL palm trees by the pool, the garden is flourishing, we installed (by my calculations) approximately 3,100 square feet of sod (in the rain) between the pool and the garden, Cami took Abbey and Emma to the beauty school to get their nails done, and it's always good to get a little rain- even if it was just a sprinkle. I wish I had a picture of Bob and Jay who played until midnight- each on his own tractor.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

The backyard looks amazing!!! Holy smokes. I am just super jealous! Way to go Jay and crew!

P.S. Your kids are as cute as ever! I am just appalled you are not coming to the Family Reunion!

Douglas Family said...

Wait I am confused is the pool and playground at the nursery, or in your backyard?