Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pets

I don't have any pictures yet, but we brought Jake home with us from Mesa. He's a French Brittany. Yes, another dog. He's really playful. He obeys better than Bella so far. And Tiger is getting huge. So, right now we have:

2 cows (Oreo already got butchered and will be eaten for Thanksgiving)
3 rabbits
3 dogs
2 kittens
Countless chickens and ducks

Plus the occasional skunk, squirrel, snake or bat.

Jay called me on Saturday while I was in Mesa and asked if I wanted to bring back a friend. I thought he meant a human. He meant the new dog. I bought a plastic tub for him to ride home in, but he kept jumping out. Just what I needed. Another distraction on my drive home. As if 8 kids weren't enough. I had to keep one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on Jake almost the entire drive. Not to mention the fact that I had to stop 3 times to feed an unhappy Suzee. It was a long drive home. And by the way, I don't even like pets. Jay owes me.

No comments: