Monday, March 30, 2009

My Pantry



Cami and I spent almost the enitre day Saturday cleaning out my pantry. Literally. It took that long mainly because of all the mouse droppings, along with stopping to feed Suzee and clean up the messes the other kids were making while we were hiding in the pantry. The older kids, especially Abbey, helped clean off cans and wash off other dirty items. My pantry is now up to my standards, and I'm SO happy! Thank you Cami! I didn't even take before pictures because they would have been too embarassing.
P.S. While we were in the pantry, Bob pulled the fridge out of its' cubby hole (by himself) and cleaned behind it. He even found a dead mouse and disposed of it. Later in the the day after Bob threw a jar of lady bugs into their yard, our neighbor to the north threatened that he would get his gun out if Bob didn't stop. Did I mention boys are fun?

1 comment:

Douglas Family said...

Seriously - a dead mouse?! That is NASTY! Also what kind of neighbor threatens to pull a gun on kids letting ladybugs free?