Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recital

Abbey and Aunt Sherri
Emma
Janna and Aunt Sherri
The Whole Group
Recital Girls
Their first official recital was held at the EAC Lee Little Theater on Saturday May 9. It was very nice, and the girls had a good time. And, miracles do happen. Suzee sat in her car seat awake for almost 30 minutes straight. Suzee is not a happy baby, and is usually only quiet when she's asleep. She was wonderful. You can tell by my videography skills when she started getting fussy and when James kept trying to escape. Things got a little shaky. This whole 6 girls thing might kill me. It took forever to get everyone ready (hair) in time to be at the recital before the 10:00 am start time.



2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

briannamallen80@yahoo.com

Shauna said...

Congrats to Abbey, Emma, and Janna! I want to hear them play. And I'm jealous they get to go to Aunt Sherri!