Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Freezer

My cousin Lindsay wrote a post about the easiest way to clean your fridge. Today I will write about the most-not-funnest-hardest way to HAVE to clean your freezer.



Saturday night we played games and had a delicious steak dinner. We went home around 10 pm and I found a bag of chocolate chips on the counter- opened and half gone. I put them in the freezer above the fridge, cleaned up and went to bed.



Sunday morning I was lazy. We don't have church until 1 now, so I slept in, took a shower, laid around some more, and didn't go downstairs until I was starving (around 11 I think). Jay started making some breakfast burritos (yes I know it's already lunchtime by now) and I walked back to the pantry to look for some food item. I got distracted by the gooey mess on the floor in front of the freezer. The chocolate chip thief from the night before had not completely closed the freezer. Meats were all still semi-frozen, so we rushed them into the other freezer. Peaches, mangoes, bananas and orange dreamsicle bars were melted all over everything else. My freezer is now clean (and very empty).

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That is so sad. I would cry! I sorry.