Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve day I left the office to go to the house to start some rice in my now destroyed rice cooker. I looked over to where CJ (our dog) stays next to our rental house, which is next door to us. I saw water seeping out from under the door, so I ran over and opened the door and the water gushed out. The whole house except the bedroom was flooded. We had just put in a new water heater about a month ago, and it froze. Luckily the house was empty, so I think the carpet will have to be replaced (small area), but everything else was extracted as quickly as possible. Thank goodness for janitorial equipment so close.



That night we ate and played games. And danced to the Michael Jackson Wii game, and Just Dance. And played lots of Scrabble. Patty and Abbey can never team up again. They killed us all!

The only picture I got was of Sean and his "party" earring. Don't worry, he didn't wear it for long.

No comments: