Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 2

-We stayed up late the first night, so we slept in the next morning (kind of still on west coast time).
-Attended the trade show all day until 6 pm.
-Got asked if this was my first pregnancy a couple of times.
-Laughed about it even though nobody should even be able to tell I'm pregnant since I'm only 2 months along.
-Laughed again and said it was my 10th. Nobody believed me (I guess that could be a compliment).
- Had dinner with our sales rep and another buyer at a steak restaurant.
-Our rep ordered gator tail as an appetizer and we both tried it. It was hard for me to get down, but only because I knew what it was.
-Jay was very disappointed with his steak. Really fatty and tough. Mine was great.
-I laughed when the menu read "smashed potatoes" rather than "mashed potatoes". We call them smashed potatoes at home too.
-My feet hurt and it's only day 2.

1 comment:

Karen Burr said...

I'm having fun with your 3 lovelies! James looks like a new man with his haircut!!! Have Fun!