Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 4 So Far

-Jay got me out of bed by telling me it was 9:30 and we only had an hour to get ready and get to the airport.
-I got ready fast, finished packing, didn't fix my hair (complete frizz ball with all this humidity) and we checked out.
-Took a cab to the convention center, and Jay checks in to go back into the trade show. I was confused because I thought we were in a hurry to get to the airport. When I asked him what time it was he said "9:30".
-What?
-"How else was I going to get you out of bed?" I AM ON VACATION!
-We stopped at a couple booths, then our rep told us Orlando airport security was at least 1.5 hours.
-We rush to find the shuttle to the airport, and make it by about 2 minutes.
-Sit down on the bus and pull out our flight plan and find out the flight doesn't leave until 2:22. I thought it was 12:22. Oops!
-Better early than late.
-Check in took about 15 minutes, and so did security.
-So now we're here waiting for our flight. Another 2 hours. Paris here we come!

No comments: