Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Babies

So I know I haven't even finished my posts about Paris , but I've been exhausted. Work has been crazy because it's SPRING! We swam, but the the chlorine was really high, so that's on hold. I got released from nursery and called into scouts. We had pack meeting and the amount of effort put into that by others is incredible. I don't know if I'm cut out for it. Janna had a school play. And I had my first doctor's appointment with this pregnancy.
That would be two babies. At the same time. Twins. Again. One is a side view the other is head-on. I don't even know what to think or say. The first time around I felt like I could conquer the world. This time I am slightly less confident. Or a lot less. When I thought I was having one baby, I could have probably guessed within 2 days when the baby would have been born. Now, who knows??? It could be weeks or months before my due date of Sep. 24. Abbey and Emma were born 9 weeks early after I spent a month in the hospital on heavy medication. I don't feel like that's even an option this time. So I'm going to behave. I think. I mean I'll try my best. No heavy lifting. No stocking shelves. No major house cleaning. Fun.
It was too early to tell what they are, but I am looking forward to sonograms every 2 weeks, so I'm sure we'll know soon enough. The 19 vials of blood I had drawn yesterday wasn't fun, but we'll see how things go from here.

5 comments:

liz eaton said...

holy cow!!! that is crazy. congrats!

liz eaton said...

holy cow! that is crazy. congrats!!

The*Evans*Family said...

Does this make 10 or 11? Seriously, you are amazing! I only have 3. I'm way behind, but I know I'll never catch up. Congrats and good luck!

Ariel Stradling said...

Tami

I had no idea you were pregnant. I miss all of you guys and the kids. Hope all is well. Would love to hear from you. Ariel

Shauna said...

hey lindsey thinks you seriously might have set a record. she remembers some oprah where a woman had 8 by 30 and the audience was freaking out. you could be on oprah! but you better hurry before she retires.